Kids Love Pewter Too!
We are running a special this month on our Tooth Fairy Kits. I just felt like new teeth represent new life and Spring to me; so I decided to feature this very special kit we have created just for the young (and the young at heart).
Here is the story behind our Tooth Fairy Kits:
When our middle daughter started losing teeth, she started a new tradition in our house. She would leave her tooth under her pillow along with a little note politely asking to 1) receive a little tooth fairy gift and 2) be able to keep her teeth. Amazingly enough, the Tooth Fairy always obliged! Thus began the tooth collection – which then led to the development of our Tooth Fairy Kits, of course!
Our Kits are quite involved so let me tell you about all of the components. But, before that, I must say that we hired a Canadian artist to draw the 3 fairies for us. For that reason, I can brag about how gorgeous our fairies are.
We have created three Tooth Fairy Kits to choose from: “Lily” who is named for our lovely neighbor; ”Priscilla” named for my grandmother whose life ended the week my grandson’s began; and “Rosella” named for our youngest daughter.
Each kit includes:
- A keepsake box for each tooth
- A chart to record which tooth fell out, the date it fell out, and the fairy gift received
- A little booklet all about teeth
- A pouch to put under your pillow – connected to a coin that hangs out from the pillow so the fairy can easily tug on the ribbon and find the pouch – without disturbing your slumber
- A pouch with a very important parent coin – which you put on a parent’s pillow before you go to bed – so that, in the morning, he or she will remember to ask you what you got (or… shhhh!!…so the parent will actually remember to do what needs to be done that night – shhhhh!! our little secret!)
All in all, I do think it’s a pretty awesome kit. These precious Tooth Fairy Kits usually retail for $65 but will be available for $49 during the month of April.